Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Day 23: Darien
Another one I've never drawn before. There was this kid named Darien who used to go to Sylvan Learning Centre at the same time I did about a million years ago. He was so cute - he was so polite and nice and he always wore rainbow earrings. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a gay pride statement or anything considering that this was a million years ago and he was like eight or nine years old, haha.
Anyway, Sylvan awards "points" when you show up and when you do extra stuff - you can trade them in for toys - and when my family moved to Hong Kong I passed all my remaining "points" to Darien. I hope he got them. I wonder how old he is now?? I moved in 2004 so he's probably an adult soon. Damn, I'm old, LOL. I hope he grew up with all his manners and blossomed into some beautiful Fabio-esque gentleman, except less studly and more respectably average.
Anyway... lmao sorry for all the text on these last few. I've got a lot to say apparently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 woofs:
Post a Comment