Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Day 16: Fanny
Mechanical pencil! I haven't used one to draw in years, maybe because it's so SMEARY, Lol.
I thought anthro animals/furries were the raddest thing in the entire world when I was in grade 6 or so - because they looked a little like ancient Egyptian deities with animal heads and also because I ~loved~ anatomy but couldn't figure out how to draw chins. I drew so many animals when I was little that I'd give all my humans round, cat-ish chins, lmao. So I drew furries instead. I can't even remember where I first saw one, I just remember telling my parents and all my friends because I was so excited LOL
So as a result, most of my old characters are anthro, though I call them aetas and I've changed their anatomy a little to vary from standard furries. Long story short, animal people are people too and be open and don't be a hater - it's lame.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 woofs:
Post a Comment