Here's HELLA STUFF:
I was in Europe from May 9th until May 26. Watercolours from Vienna:
Sketches from the same park in Vienna and the Berlin Zoo
This cat is out of proportion but I drew this on a train, sandwiched between two non-English speaking strangers so it was a tad awkward to hold it out and put it on the floor and rotate it around! Lol (It's one two pages of moleskin, which is why there is a white line)
Aaand here's some human and whatever practice. I had this catgirl character when I was like 13 so I was trying to make her less lame but she is still too human so the proportions look really messed up. Attempt two later.
Break from quadrupeds, but still a furry for texture variation.
LASTLY, another P3 commission. This cat has a huge number of items. I found this a little confusing after a while, and I think I never want to see blue again.
~~
I have finally changed the layout of my blog, but it isn't completely finished. I'll finish the header and tweak some colours in the next few days.
This morning I taught myself Flash with the help of a simple tutorial on dA. Life is a bit unsettling at the moment but here's hoping for good news soon.










0 woofs:
Post a Comment