Wednesday, June 29, 2011

JOB HUNTING IS STUPID

:U Sorry for not having anything new. I spend 120000% of my life looking for animation studios in Massachusetts that might possibly hire someone with less than a month of professional experience. I've been teaching myself Flash and I think it's a miserable program for animating next to Toon Boom. Also, the last commission I did I was not paid for and that makes me furious. I'm feeling a little bitter about art and "real life", so right now I'm installing EverQuest to ease the pain, lmao. I played as a lizard guy when I was 12 and got really upset because people kept killing my character. Good times - I still have really vivid memories of it.

Anyway, here's some sketches. The first one is from Europe, and the other ones are just random stuff I doodled in bed.




0 woofs: