Hi friends! It's weird not updating every day. I was lonely for blog yesterday.
I think doing the 30 Day Challenge made me more resilient/stubborn about finishing stuff, because I spent 4 hours straight animating yesterday, then I ran to the bank and made it to yoga, and then got groceries, and then baked macaroons (and then ran around in terror over a yellowjacket wasp that was in my kitchen), and I just don't know how I managed to do ALL THOSE THINGS and more when normally I would slack really hard and jump between tasks.
ARG! Cartoon Animation Studio - I'm an intern there - is doing whiteboard/Flash webisodes called Edward Lear's Nonsense Stories, based on the 1864 book. Today is the first day I had a chance to look at them (I know, I'm a sad, sad animator), and they're pretty fun! You can watch them here on the Youtube channel! Please check it out!
In other news, today is the 2nd anniversary/birthday of my blog, which falls on my anniversary, oddly enough.
Friday, April 06, 2012
Hi!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 woofs:
Post a Comment