Friday, September 02, 2016

I'M BACK

Hello, it's me.

I've had an insanely busy past 13 months. I went to a lot of conventions and got a lot of work! I won't be posting most of them here, so if you'd like to see please visit my Fur Affinity page, as it's the only location I post them all.

There's about half a dozen pieces of paid work left on my queue - I hope to be done by the end of September.

I flew on 18 flights this year! Left the country three times, lost a close family member (six months ago today), got my 200 hour yoga teaching certificate, and now I'm back to school for two semester for the TESOL certificate. I'm learning how to handle stress better and updating all of my art pages with what I've done this year, so there will be graduate updates. I haven't blogged for a long time!

Starting back up with two illustrations for Glenn Sellers of Amanda Fuchs, character from his stories.



0 woofs: