Hello friends! I was just browsing my old posts from the 30 Day Challenge. I haven't written much in my art blog for a long time, and I haven't posted many WIPs or sketches either. It's interesting to see how my blogging tendencies have changed over the years, and it's a fortunate relief to see how my art has changes over the same amount of time.
For someone who has been drawing for the majority of their life, progression and improvement tend to slow down tremendously compared with the beginning years as an artist. I'm grateful to see my work steadily improving, although it's only noticeable over a considerable amount of time. I've been looking for this in artists more skilled than myself and I'm happy to see it in the work of my peers as well. Improvement warms my withered little [art-filled] heart.
In other news, I'm going to be redoing my everything, including this blog and Tumblr and upgrading from Carbonmade (I will think of you fondly) to my own website. I'm working on a comic, which I may or may not publish online... but probably will, knowing me, haha. My portfolio has been so neglected.
Today is my character Sanura's twelfth birthday. This year I'm going to draw her and Sheridan a combo birthday thing, since they're so close together and artist lazy sometimes.
Lastly. I'm working on some traditional art tutorials and time lapses for Youtube, so those should be up sometime soon!
Friday, May 30, 2014
Thoughts and updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 woofs:
Post a Comment