Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Some WIPs

I haven't touched this one since November 5th because it just wasn't working for me, but today I thought about it again and I realised the staging just isn't very good. I had no idea what was wrong before.

The layers might not be on correctly though - I can't remember how I had them arranged, Lol. Anyway, this isn't very good but here it is. It will be good to see when I manage to fix it!

~

A couple of the portfolios I was fortunate to view at CTNX had some character design pages with costume design, either with details or silhouettes. I needed to do some personal art yesterday so I started on this:

The crap on the left is character info but I blurred it because it wasn't necessary to post and I don't want people to laugh at the dumb names I made up when I was 13, lmao (lifelong, mental personal project). These are going to be rendered in detail for my reference but I'm keeping silhouette in mind since I know that's something I need to work on. Planning out these costumes to have function and believability - thankfully I paid attention in Family Studies and know the basics of sewing.

~

Last thing, I was working on other "styles", which doesn't come naturally to me!!! ahh!!, when I realised I animate a different way than I draw (illustrate/paint). So I'm going to go from there. There was so much feasting of the eyes at CTN, I'm having a hard time processing everything still! Magical mind explosion

0 woofs: