Here's some before-and-afters of my revised portfolio pieces:
Original from 2010
Original from 2010
I actually lost the Photoshop file for the Tree Party so I just painted on top. Mostly the textures were just out of control but I think it's alright.
These next two are altered versions of stuff from the 30 Day Challenge, back in March and April.
Next two are paintings with additions - I intended these to be similar to character studies. The flat drawing of the ocelot character is one of the doodles I posted near the beginning of the year. I was happy to find a use for a bunch of these.
These next ones are part of a set. I did these for Layout class in spring 2010 (I think, lol). I revised them a year later for my grad show and portfolio, and then again a year and a half later for this.
This second one I started redo but dropped it for something else because I was so bored with repainting old stuff, Lol. I may finish this one again later.
Here's a link to my 2012 demo reel:
I'm going to update it with contact info once CTNx is over. They were pretty strict about no contact info, so I privated my other video and left all that off, just in case.
In other news, I'm going to participate in ~NaNoMangO~ next month. The unofficial, comic version of NaNoWriMo. Because I love to torture myself with 30-day things! I hope this entry was fun for all. I need to watch crime dramas and organise all my clothing drawers to recover from these past two weeks of compacted arting.














0 woofs:
Post a Comment