Monday, July 30, 2012

Drawls and doodiles

You guuyyysss yay! I'm going on vacation at the end of the week! I'm so relieved. My brain needs space to recharge.

This is for a collab on dA - other artists are contributing characters and they'll all be combined into one big image at the end.



And this one is another character design Photoshop experiment.



I have a couple sketched/doodles scanned but I can't decide if they're worth posting. Well, here's two of them:





They're each two pages on a moleskine. For the second one, I was thinking how I used to be pretty good at cursive writing when we were learning it in grade 4, but then my grade 5 and 6 teachers wanted us to print instead so I forgot how. I entered stupid mode and thought it was cool not to write, but now I remember how much I used to enjoy it. It was sort of like doing art. I took Japanese classes when my family lived in Asia and I loved the writing aspect of it, probably for the same reason that I enjoyed cursive.

(edit: Apparently I attempted to write in French, too. I took six years of French in school (grade 4-9) but obviously I don't know anything except for trés... masculin.... LOL)

IN OTHER WORDS, ENJOY READING MY NONSENSE STRING OF WORDS ON PAGE 2 LOL

0 woofs: