Friday, January 20, 2012

Scanner test run!

I finally hooked up my new scanner. My dad inherited my old one - the seven year old that I whined about so much. It's great for documents but the colours were starting to go. It was kind of sad to replace it though (thank you Toy Story for ruining my life!!!).

So I did these on the plane last week. First thing I've scanned and I'm kind of pooping my pants already. It isn't yellow!! Compare this with my three-posts-ago post with sketches! Omg! Happy!


I just hope normal art scans this good. This scanner is about four times the size as my old one though and I have literally no room for it. Might have to unplug it and store it elsewhere every time it's not in use. >_< I need to hurry up and get my own place, if only to fit this machine and all my books, haha!


Edit: Rescanned Fae!! This is what the colours look like normally!

0 woofs: