OOPS I forgot to post this again.
I'm having some issues with art which I've discovered is primarily SHADOW QUALITY. At least, I'm pretty sure that's what it is. So I've been working on that. This painting is taking me a very long time!
First is the sketch and the rest are progression (been working on this since the end of August -_-). After the second to last one I posted it to critique because I felt stuck and the last one is the most recent, after I did a bunch of reading. It's tough to improve when you're out of school - no one telling at you why you suck! Lol I think I'm on the right track now, but any constructive feedback is appreciated. (Background is still under construction though - I'm replacing the red with something more friendly to blue.)
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Fantasy Man Progression
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 woofs:
Post a Comment