Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Surprise!

I was just trying to add a new link to my (this) blog, and I realised there's a "pageview" chart. I had no idea this got so many views - or any at all, since most of my friends are on deviantART!

It even shows you where viewers were directed from, which is crazy awesome. I definitely forget the power of networking.

That being said, if anyone was wondering why I don't have a recoloured header like I said I would in November, it's because I lost the unflattened *.psd file. For some reason I saved it after I discarded the layers, I have no idea what I was thinking! Now that I know people read this, I thought I should put that out there.

I'm graduating in April and working nice and hard on my portfolio(s) and demo reel. I hope to have something extra tasty to see me off into a world without school for the first time in 17 years!

0 woofs: