Took a sick day today but I did these on my own for class. They look best from really far away!
Forest at dusk/sunset and a beach from internet photos.
1 woofs:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my god, I love these so much. When I did my NSCAD course, I did something similar (had to reproduce a Group of Seven painting) and I really enjoyed doing it!
I don't know which I love more, the forest or the beach but they're both breathtaking! I always love these types, when you stand far away they look so real and then you get closer and realize it's not a photo!
1 woofs:
Oh my god, I love these so much. When I did my NSCAD course, I did something similar (had to reproduce a Group of Seven painting) and I really enjoyed doing it!
I don't know which I love more, the forest or the beach but they're both breathtaking! I always love these types, when you stand far away they look so real and then you get closer and realize it's not a photo!
Post a Comment